** This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing technology staffing company serving clients across the country and beyond. This position is fully remote (indefinitely). **
Emergent Staffing is looking for an Account Executive who is organized, efficient, detail-oriented, proficient with technology, and has a record of accomplishment in staffing sales and recruiting for software engineering roles and other IT positions. A qualified candidate will have experience in selling staffing services to mid-sized organizations and an established network of relationships to leverage. The ideal candidate will have experience in full-desk recruiting in a staffing agency environment. This 100% remote position is for self-starters with high integrity, effective communication skills, and strong work ethic.
Highlights & Benefits of working at Emergent Staffing
- Work closely with a dynamic, talented team of professionals. Our strong vetting process means you can count on your team members to know what they are talking about.
- Work from home or work remotely from anywhere you want.
- Flexible work schedule meaning you can work regular hours or whenever you work best.
- Work-life balance is essential and highly valued at Emergent Staffing.
- Excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, FSA, disability, life insurance, and paid parental leave.
- Utilize your network and perform various prospecting activities to identify and fill both direct-hire and staff augmentation opportunities in information technology.
- Balance full-desk responsibilities productively with a heavy emphasis on business development activities. The responsibilities will be split 80% sales focused and 20% sourcing and recruiting focused. (Our team of recruiters will perform the heavy lifting when it comes to sourcing candidates for your opportunities.)
- Work with client prospects to identify key components of a potential engagement such as position descriptions, compensation and benefits information, internal hiring processes, key decision makers, new vender onboarding requirements, etc.
- Manage your client portfolio and maintain strategic account management plans.
- Build strong client and candidate relationships with a focus on engagement and satisfaction.
- Act as an advisor to your clients and build influential relationships during the selection process.
- Partner with our internal recruiting staff to source candidates for the opportunities you identify.
- Support all recruitment activities related to the opportunities you have identified, such as: document and share client requirements, participate in team meetings, schedule client intake calls, source candidates, coordinate interviews, prepare and present job offers, and assist with onboarding consultants.
- Communicate with job candidates you have identified and guide them through the vetting & hiring process.
- Utilize applicant tracking software and recruiting systems including Indeed, Recruitee, and LinkedIn.
- Utilize CRM for sales activity and managing sales pipeline to achieve quota.
- Assist with onboarding new employees into HR, payroll, and other software systems.
- Assist with the administration of client service level agreements, rates, schedules, etc.
- Connect with newly hired candidates early in their employment to ensure their transition is going as smoothly as possible.
- Other related duties as assigned by your manager.
- Must have 2+ years experience selling information technology staffing services.
- Must have a network of IT staffing clients who fall into the SMB and commercial markets in the United States and must have a plan for leveraging this network for your business development activities as an Emergent Staffing Account Executive.
- Proven work experience and success as an Account Executive or Full-Desk Recruiter in an IT staffing organization.
- You are a hunter that values relationships.
- You have demonstrated previous success with results that meet and/or exceed quota.
- You enjoy working with the client to understand their needs and determine if the opportunity is a good fit for our team.
- You are comfortable advising your clients on best practices in recruiting and hiring.
- Experience screening job candidates and participating in recruiting operations.
- Comfortable conducting interviews and discussing financial details with job candidates.
- Experience with applicant tracking software (ATS).
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software (CRM).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Teams.
- Ability to self-manage and balance multiple priorities is essential.
Nice to Have Experience
- Working with HR and payroll software.
- Knowledge of benefits packages.
- Experience with HubSpot software.
- Experience with Recruitee software.
- BS in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience in Recruiting and/or Talent Acquisition.
Our Vetting Process
At Emergent Software, we work hard to find professionals who are the right fit for our clients. Here are the steps of our vetting process for this position:
1. Application (5 minutes)
2. Online Assessment (30-45 minutes)
3. Initial Phone Interview (30-45 minutes)
4. Final Interview (60 minutes)
5. Job Offer!
Benefits Package Details
- Medical Insurance: up to 90% of your monthly medical premium (HSA options available)
- Dental & Vision Insurance: up to 50% of your monthly dental and vision premium costs
- 401(k) plan: company match up to 4% of salary
- Flex Spending Account (FSA) for Dependent Care & Healthcare Costs
- Short Term Disability: $500/week for 12 weeks
- Long Term Disability: up to $6,000/month
- Group term life and AD&D insurance: $50k
- PTO, standard holidays, 2 floating holidays
- Paid parental leave: 2 weeks
About Emergent Staffing
We are a remote-first company
From our inception, we offered a remote-friendly culture supporting work flexibility beyond the norm. When the pandemic of 2020 hit, all we had to do was clean out the fridge and the shift to working fully remote began. Seeing this as an opportunity, we shifted to being a remote-first company and hiring people from anywhere. We still offer that Minnesota-nice, Midwest friendly attitude but now with people all over treated the same whether they know what the skyway system is or not.
Your career grows with us
Working with talented sales and recruiting staff makes this an engaging work environment for people passionate about IT. Learn by working directly with our experienced team, utilizing our staff development program, and solving talent acquisition problems for our clients. We provide ample long-term career development opportunities.
At Emergent Staffing, your ideas will be heard, you will grow exponentially as a master of your craft, and you will enjoy working with other dedicated team members to deliver staffing solutions for our clients.
Check out what others say
Check us out on Glassdoor to see how employees enjoy our remote working structure, flexible hours, fun team atmosphere, and more!